Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day Mom!!!


To My Mom;
Happy Mother's Day Mom! I know you are gone but I just wanted to tell you how much I love you! You are the best Mom ever! I will always remember you and think about you everyday! I am so glad we had so many fun times together. I was thinking the other day of your laugh and how when you laughed so hard it sounded like you were in pain, I laughed like that the other day and I am glad I have your same laugh! I was looking a pictures of you and your smile is so contagious! You were always so happy even though you didn't feel good these last few years. You are a trooper mom and there is no one I know who could fight the fight you fought! You never gave up! You really are the best and I am so thankful for you! You taught me everything I know and I am so sad I don't have you here anymore. You are my best friend, I miss talking to you everyday and letting me complain about anything. I love you so so so much! I know I told you I loved you every time I talked to you and thanked you for being the best Mom when I could but 21 years does not do justice for what you really deserve. I am so thankful to have had you in my life! I can't wait to be half the Mom you were to Jenn and me.
Happy Mother's Day Mom!
I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment